Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1 posts
162 visits


ARMYMOM started this conversation
well to update this instead of help with a car I need help with getting moved back toward Atlanta so my daughter can take me to the doctor for blocked arteries, deaised bladder, anti depressant problems, possibly bladder cancer, disc problems, etc MY daughter lives a 1hr and and 45 mins from me and the home i'm in has not had water since ive been here ive ask for help to get the pipes fixed by the man that gave it to me that doesn't have the title the man that has the title is getting out of jail march 2015 he a child molester and I DO NOT WANT THIS PERSON EVEN AROUND MY GRANDKIDS OR ME can anyone please help I just need the with deposit and a truck rental to move and a home I can afford. I live on disability
Click here to add your comment...